Thursday, July 12, 2012

Reopening!



The first thing comes to your mind after reading this title that is schools. The whole world is always excited about school reopening. Children get curious about their new teachers and new books. And parents get little bit tensed because responsibility increases with growing moppets. But I am bit older for this. Here I am talking about my college reopening!
After enjoying long vacations, now that moment has come to leave my house.  Now I will go again to my secret hostel world. Where no one is bothered whether you eat, take bath, sleep or not. Where you will get some good friends and some unknowns.  But you won’t get the feeling which you get at home. My mother is working day and night to pack bags and to make some eatables for me. This affection and love stops me to leave.
Reopening means a new start! It gives you opportunity to do better, to live better.  This day will make me senior from junior.  Though there are many positive things then also we feel hollow at heart.  But we can’t stop sun from rising. Hence friends I will say only one thing…

Face the present, enjoy it…Then our future will be always bright! 

1 comment:

  1. From many days, I wanted to start blogging. But I was not getting a right topic to start. Hence here I have written just 'something'to start...I will come up with some good random thoughts in few days.

    ReplyDelete

I am really hungry for your comments. Criticism is the best thing to improve our-self. Do comment!

Popular Posts